Temperance, MI (January 22. 2020) –The ARCA Menards Series has announced the dates for two events – races at Charlotte Motor Speedway and WWT Raceway – have been moved back by one day.
The date at Charlotte will now be Friday, May 22, and the date at WWT Raceway will now be Sunday, August 2.
The Charlotte race will continue to be a part of qualifying day for the NASCAR Cup Series Coca-Cola 600, which now moves to Friday night eliminating a day the track sat dark. The change in the date at WWT Raceway from Saturday night to Sunday will allow for the area’s many short track fans to attend without missing a night at their favorite area dirt track.
“We’re pleased to work with both Charlotte Motor Speedway and WWT Raceway at Gateway on these minor adjustments to the 2020 ARCA Menards Series schedule,” said ARCA President Ron Drager. “Cooperation among our tracks, broadcast partners, teams, sponsors and fans is important and we will do all we can to work with our valued partners.”
The ARCA Menards Series season will get underway on Saturday, February 8 with the Lucas Oil 200 Driven by General Tire at Daytona International Speedway. The race will be televised live on FS1 starting at 4:30 pm ET.
Updated 2020 ARCA Menards Series Schedule
DATE TRACK CITY
- Saturday, Feb. 8 Daytona International Speedway Daytona, Fla.
- Friday, March 6* ISM Raceway Avondale, Ariz.
- Sunday, April 19* Salem Speedway Salem, Ind.
- Friday, April 24 Talladega Superspeedway Talladega, Ala.
- Friday, May 22 Charlotte Motor Speedway Concord, N.C.
- Friday, May 29* Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Lexington, Ohio
- Friday, June 5 Michigan International Speedway Brooklyn, Mich.
- Thursday, June 18 Chicagoland Speedway Joliet, Ill.
- Thursday, June 25 Pocono Raceway Long Pond, Pa.
- Friday, July 3* Lucas Oil Raceway Brownsburg, Ind.
- Saturday, July 11* Elko Speedway Elko, Minn.
- Friday, July 17* Iowa Speedway Newton, Iowa
- Sunday, Aug. 2* WWT Raceway at Gateway Madison, Ill.
- Friday, Aug. 7 Madison International Speedway Madison, Wisc.
- Friday, Aug. 14* Watkins Glen International Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- Sunday, Aug. 23 Springfield Mile at Illinois State Fairgrounds Springfield, Ill.
- Saturday, Sept. 5 Magic Mile at DuQuoin State Fairgrounds DuQuoin, Ill.
- Thursday, Sept. 17* Bristol Motor Speedway Bristol, Tenn.
- Saturday, Sept. 26* Memphis International Raceway Millington, Tenn.
- Friday, Oct. 16 Kansas Speedway Kansas City, Kan.
*Denotes Sioux Chief Showdown event
Menards is truly a one-stop shop for all of your home improvement needs featuring a full-service lumberyard and everything you need to plan a renovation or build a home, garage, cabin, shed, deck, fence or post frame building. You’ll find a large selection of lumber, roofing, siding, construction blocks, trusses, doors and windows, plus cabinets, appliances, countertops, flooring, lighting, paint, plumbing supplies and more. To complete the job, Menards has quality hand tools, power tools, fasteners, electrical tools plus storage options and supplies for everyone from the weekend warrior to the pro!
Menards has what you need to complete your outdoor projects and keep your yard in tip-top shape including mowers, trimmers, blowers, pressure washers and more, plus a beautiful garden center stocked with plants, shrubs, trees, landscaping tools, grass seed, fertilizer options, outdoor décor and patio furniture. Menards also has everyday essentials like health & beauty products, housewares, pet and wildlife supplies, automotive items and even groceries. And at Christmas, an Enchanted Forest display area with impressive trees, lighting, decorations, ornaments, inflatables and more.
With more than 300 home improvement stores located throughout the Midwest, Menards is known for friendly Customer Service and as the place to “Save Big Money” with low prices every day and sales too! For more information, please visit Menards.com to learn about our store locations, offerings and services.
The Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) is among the leading and most versatile auto racing sanctioning bodies in the country. Founded in 1953 by John and Mildred Marcum and acquired by NASCAR in April 2018, the organization administers more than 100 events each year in multiple racing series, including the ARCA Menards Series, the ARCA Menards Series East and West, the ARCA/CRA Super Series and the ARCA Midwest Tour, plus weekly racing at Toledo and Flat Rock Speedways.